Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. National Brands that are Out of Business Removed

National chains that have been out of business for 10+ years be removed from account list (Circuit City)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a data removal/cleanup process that we are rolling out across all of our customers that will be removing old information. This both cleans up your system as well as improves performance all around. At this time, we recommend retaining 2 political seasons worth of information and clearing the rest. A member of our success team will be in touch with your organization to discuss the plans soon if they haven't already. 

2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. More Business Development Drop Down Options

Currently there is only 3 Biz Dev options in the drop down when adding activity: "meeting, phone, email".

There really needs to be more options. As an AE, I do A LOT of prospecting and am constantly adding activity, it would be great to have more buckets to categorize them. Ideas below:

-Social Media (which would refer to FB, IG, and LinkedIn)
    -In Person or Drop-In (which would refer to a random in-person business drop in)
    -Other (nice to have just in case there are one-off situations, like meeting someone in an air plane, at a networking event, at a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I have passed this along to your Success Manager and she should be in touch with your corporate team to discuss it. It's a customizable field that would impact all users in the system and is up to them on how it is used.

Thanks for reaching out!

4. Viewing Advertising Agencies Master List

We need a master list of advertising agencies. New reps will save time know who is already doing business at the station.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Agencies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Autofill client name in new activity window from same account activity window

When viewing an activity in a account profile and then wanting to add another activity from there, why doesn't the account profile name autofill? There have been times that I will find an activity in my calendar with no customer associated with it because I neglected to do reselect the client in the account search box (my bad, but could this be avoided?). If it isn't possible to do this, then could it be possible for the activity to be rejected because there is no name associated with it forcing you to do an account search before saving activity?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Activities added from the Account Profile will automatically fill in the Account name. 

This must have been a bug at some point as that was always the original design and I just verified that it is currently doing this now. 

6. Call Tracker/Activity Tracker

Was curious if there was a way to implement a call tracker/account touch point tracker for daily recaps? (I want to see who my touches were for a day and the calls verified as being made/notes reflecting that, but there is no one place to click or view that recap). This way both can be pulled up easily or sorted by day or date cotacted without having to search each individual account. Then I can pull a day to see accounts, or if my manager wants to see or go over my day with me I can show them everything…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Instagram on Accounts

for contacts and accounts. Many businesses are using Instagram, especially to advertise. We should have a field for those URLS on both the advertiser, and the contact tab. There is an Istagram field on the contact but I think it would be better served on the Advertiser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Top Down Forecast Report - Nexstar

Nexstar is asking for an additional calculation on the TD forecast report. Difference between the forecast and TD forecast.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Be able to enter pending deals and select from a drop down menu a specific sales package or project that is being pitched.

Be able to enter pending deals and select from a drop down menu a specific sales package or project that is being pitched.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now update your deals while on a project as well as your projects while on a deal!

This aids in streamlining the workflow to allow salespeople to work form either location without the need to go to both locations when updating your spot forecast as well as your pitched projects.

10. Contact Profile Should Show All Phone Numbers Available

If i have the business, Mobile, or home phone number entered, I'd like to see that on the contact profile page. This is particularly important for the pandemic times since many customers are not in the office where i would primarily reach them. They're either at home or reached via cell.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. filter the activities calendar view to show only incomplete activities

filter the activities calendar view to show only incomplete activities for ease in dragging to alternate dates. when we dont complete one its not efficient to go into each activity and change the date moving it forward. even color coding differently would help.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to add Deals for a Quarter

Ability to add Deals for a Quarter Ex: $45,000 for Q4 2020 rather than breaking out each month of the quarter $10,000 October, $15,000 November & $20,000 for December

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This exists today as a Split amount on a deal. When entering yoru deals, be sure to use the menu option on the side and choose “Split” then select the months that you want example Oct, Nov, and Dec for Q4 and put in yoru total amount of say $45,000 instead of typing in each month individually. This will then split the amount evenly between the months.

Take notice, however, that this may have negative impact on how we reconcile a deal and may require you to take greater effort in manually zeroing out a deal as we reconcile monthly instead of quarterly (which we have a request to do as well).

13. Keep the information Grouped when Exporting Report

When exporting the report, the information does not stay grouped as it does when viewed in Matrix. For example, if I group Rev Types, it will be grouped in Matrix but when it is exported the totals are broken out into individual Rev Types.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

That’s exactly how our reporting works. We might need more information in order to understand this better if you are still experiencing an issue, but for instance when I run the Forecast Report and I choose to view by Revenue Types, Grouped, I can then see the grouped Revenue Types on Screen in the first hierarchy. I then export to Excel (not CSV, that intentionally flattens results), and my Revenue Types are still grouped.

If you are experiencing an issue with this, please reach out to our support team and we can lend you a hand. Maybe it’s a specific hierarchy that you’re choosing or a specific report, or maybe a data cleansing issue on the back end?

Thank you!

14. AE Recently Imported Pod Monarch

Allow and AE to view what's been recently imported by selecting a specific time frame in Monarch

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Recently Booked Revenue data cards for Revenue Type and Outlet allow you to no w select a data range of Today, yesterday Last 7 Days, Last 14 Days, Last 30 days.

It also now has a Revenue Type or Outlet Filter for the respective data cards.

15. Matrix connect to Mobile phone

I would love for me to be able to make calls from my mobile phone out of matrix and have the activity logged.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When you dial out from our mobile solution and then hang up from your conversation, you’ll be back in Matrix with an Activity already loaded for you waiting for the details of the call. The contact, company, date, activity type, and a completed status…all of that is filled out for you and we just suggest adding your notes before saving.

16. Threshold for clearing extra pending

We are constantly struggling with extra pending remaining on deal that have otherwise reconciled because and order came in for less. It would be great if we could set a threshold where small leftover amounts were automatically cleared by the system instead of waiting for the user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now a feature in the product that we've noticed is starting to really cut down on unnecessary usage and we can't wait for everyone to try it out. Reach out to your Matrix Success Manager for more info and configuration options.

17. Top Down Forecast

Add filters for Outlet, Office , Revenue Type and Time Frame

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Top Down Forecasting

Ability to view week-over-week forecasting so I can see past weeks trends. And the final revenue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Activity List - Need the "Check" and the "X"

This is important because now you have to go into each actvity and complete activities one at a time. Each time you do this you have to sit and wait for the screen to reload. In old Matrix whenever something like this happened, you could just click complete and not have to wait for the screen to reload.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

the Activity List has options to Complete and Delete from the menu on the right side. We’ve also done some significant retuning on performance so performing one of these actions take but a second or so for the list to refresh and you’re onto the next instead of navigating into each Activity Profile page.

Let us know how this feels and thanks for your feedback!

20. Master List - Sort on Last/Next Activity

The reason I do this is to visually see how many activities a seller has on the days ahead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?