Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

23 results found

1. Include Weighted Forecast Option in the Forecast Change Report

Add Weighted Forecast Option in the Forecast Change Report

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Deal reconciliation for Quarter

Deal reconciliation for Quarter Ex: Reconciling $45,000 for Q4 2020 rather than reconciliation each individual month of $10,000 for October, $15,000 for November and $20,000 for December

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are going to work on a view that lets you enter your pending by Quarter. Reconciliation will still reconcile by month, but will then sum into the quarter so you can see what's remaining for a quarter or by month depending on the view you choose on each deal. 

Stay tuned as we will update the status here and in release notes as it moves through the development process and thank you for your feedback!

3. Add more default time frames in the Reports

In Reports, in the Forecast Report. The default time frames available are good -- but perhaps add a couple? I always review revenue by quarter, so "Next Quarter" would be great to see. As well as "Next Year" -- which would be helpful now since we're in budgeting season.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Churning This Quarter KPI for Sales Productivity

I want to see my sales team ranked by churn and then an easy way to see some of the biggest churn accounts within each salesperson.

"Churning This Quarter" will be defined as any account that spent this Quarter last year but is <= $0 this Quarter this year.

I'd also like to see "Potential Churn Next Quarter" where any account that spent next quarter last year but is <= $0 next quarter this year.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Prioritizing  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Deleting Old Notes on an Account

Deleting old notes, especially the ones that are not the new AE's caused from reassigning

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Account List Filters should be sticky

Although one of the other SAs has "Leads" checked under Type in Accounts filters, I do not and I have to change it every time I go in, which is rather annoying.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are planning to handle this as part of a large Account and Agency undertaking this winter!

I will update this request as more information comes to light. We’re very excited to take on a bunch of these little changes like that as we know that it makes a big impact on all of you.

Thanks for the feedback, and please stay tuned!

7. Unassigned Accounts- View information

It would be helpful if the AE had access to view the Revenue History in accounts Unassigned on the Account List. This would make it more useful to them to determine if an unassigned account was worth calling on.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re working on a new feature that will enhance the way “shared accounts” work but one of the end results will allow all salespeople to see this kind of information on accounts like this that they do not own.

Stay tuned. We’re hoping to get this out this year and are currently in the design phase of the feature.

8. I would like a way to reassign the contacts on an account to another owner

I accidentally created hundreds of contacts in my name (I am the sales assistant). I meant to give them to the account owners so that they could use them.

It would be nice if Matrix could allow me to change the contact owner to another user in instances like this. My only option appears to be deleting the existing contact and recreating the contacts with the correct owner set in the dropdown.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We plan to address issues with how contacts are managed within our newest product, Monarch, in the near future. If done right, it should eliminate the idea of a contact owner and put more focus on the company that the person works for as well as provide more up-to-date / accurrate contact info.

Stay tuned!

9. Display activity notes on account profile better

it would be really helpful to be able to read all of the activity notes quickly, When calling a client back it takes time to have to open each note separately.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Send a Global Broadcast Message

Recently an Account merge was done where the new name was completely different than the original e.g. America's Best Contacts was merged into "National Vision, Inc". Only Corporate knew about this, and this caused several AE's to notify me that "America's Best Contacts" was missing.

It would be great if there was a "Broadcast Message" pod within Matrix that would list any "IMPORTANT" notices to all the Managers. Even have a bubble show, like it does for Lead Approval. Anything that would cause the Manager to view the notice.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This sounds like a great case for our new Alert Engine! Imagine, if you will, having the ability to know when one of your Accounts was renamed, merged, or grouped in the last 7 days or so.

I’m going to pass this along to our development team for review to make sure that we plan for a case like this in our backlog of future development.

Thank you!

11. Forecast Change Report - Date Range

I can pick the change since date. I'd like to pick the end date as well instead of it always being today.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. List Accounts without Contacts

Currently no report or list exists that will show me what Accounts do not have contacts. I contacted the Matrix help desk, and they stated I will need to download an AE's Account list, as well as, the entire contact list, and then cross reference them in order to get this information.

Are you kidding me? This will take too much time, time that I do not have.

I know I am not the only customer complaining about this, and it really should be a standard feature already built into Matrix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is actually a very exciting request to hear! I want to elaborate on two fronts with this one…

1) We have a way to get this information today. It’s a tool that our Success Managers at Matrix utilize to help customers like you better understand how the system is being utilized. When our success managers check in with you, I encourage you to set up a plan with them that helps increase the usage of Matrix with your sales team! Also, one of our support reps will be sending a copy of this export to you that shows if an account has a contact or not among many other interesting tidbits about your accounts at a quick glance.

2) We’re building a brand new alert engine that will allow you to get information just like this! “Show me accounts that have no contacts” sure thing! “Show me Salespeople with…

13. 80/20 Report

In the old Matrix, one could easily tag/flag accounts with a particular Priority when running the Ranking report. In the new Matrix this ability does not exist, and I spend an exorbitant amount of time on a weekly basis combing through each AE's list of Accounts to see what accounts need their Account Priority changed.

I know this is not the first time you have heard of this request, and having the ability to quickly assign an Account Priority while on the Ranking report, provides incredible value to your software.

Please contact me directly if you would like to discuss…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re looking to do one better…

We want to automatically prioritize Accounts based upon criteria (at least for those that are billing accounts).

That way you’re not spending a huge amount of time flagging each account yourself. If you tell us that a Key account brings in > $20,000 a year then we’ll tag them all for you that way.

When we get closer to actually working on this, I’d like to reach out to you for further defining the process. Particularly around prospects, how it might feel if priorities automatically changed over time based upon spending changes, and what cases there might be to override an auto assignment (if any).

Thanks for the feedback!

14. AE Activity Threshold in Alert Center

The options for AE Activity Threshold are This week, Last week and This Month. It would be great to have a NEXT WEEK option. This would be for things like meetings, which primarily need to be set the week before. It would be great to have that as a critical warning to remind me that perhaps my cold call isnt working and I need to seek other options to make sure my meetings are up to snuff fo rthe following week. thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Prioritizing  ·  0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add contact person name area to "add a prospect" window

add contact person name area to "add a prospect" window. Consider letting me add an Agency at the same time. Or add an Account when I add an Agency. Account/Agency/Contact would be useful to add all at the same time when I know them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While prospecting, it makes sense to also add in the people you might know. I’m going to pass this along to our team for consideration in future Account changes that we are planning to do. I want to make sure that this is a candidate for development.

Thanks!

16. scheduled calls

when scheduling a call - imported into my calendar - when the calendar reminder comes up, there's not an automatic integration of the contact's phone number.
    when on the road, that means, pulling up matrix, finding the account/contact and then calling - instead of simply opening the

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to "cc" other individuals when an account is approved - i.e. sales assistant

Ability to "cc" other individuals when an account is approved - i.e. sales assistant

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Prioritizing  ·  0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Delete shared reports

Outdated reports shared by previous users are in the shared list. It would be nice if they could be removed by account owners.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Task lists

I create task lists on paper for my clients and often worry that I am going to forget something shifting between paper and Matrix. I'd love to see each account have a place where I can create check boxes and lists of things that need to get completed - and have it appear on my daily espresso shot. Many of these items could be standardized - credit app, approval of commercial script, commercial shoot date, commercial shoot, approval of commercial, etc... This would help ensure that things don't fall through the cracks in a very high paced environment - and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Pulling this up as a candidate while we discuss new activity enhancements. Right now we’re discussing this as part of an improved Activity List (or equivalent because people hate paging through lists).

Looking forward to experimenting with this one :)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re working on an update to our Alert Center Engine and in conjunction with a new UI that’s being developed I feel confident that we could put something together to help you answer a question like…

“Show me accounts where thy will no longer be considered new next month and are considered new this month.”

Might sound a little programmatic but I can’t wait to build something like this in order to provide value to customers like you!

Thanks for the feedback! Stay tuned throughout 2017 as we rollout these updates in phases.

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base