Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

23 results found

1. Top Down Forecast

Add filters for Outlet, Office , Revenue Type and Time Frame

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow for the AE Sales Outlook Data Card to have the same links as a manager

Should be able to see recently import, deals, activites, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to change the default country

We are a Canadian country, but yet the default country is USA? Why is there not a drop down option that I can use to change this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Keyword search (update list searches to contains instead of starts with)

When searching through Personal and Master Account Lists - It would be nice if Matrix allowed keyword searching. If I have the account : Riki Tiki Escalator Shack. I would like to be able to just type Tiki or Escalator and immediately be shown a list of accounts with either and/or. Instead of having to type out - Riki Tiki Escalator Shack in full.

In another example: The Law Offices of Virginia, The Law Offices of Barry, The Law Offices of Gerard, The Law Offices of Peter, The Law Offices of Pikachu. I would like to keyword search just, Virginia…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing on this feature. It’s just as fast as ever with the added searching capabilities!

We are still on track for getting this out as part of our winter release so keep your eyes peeled for information from us about the future!

Thanks so much for your patience, I know this one has been a long time coming :)

5. You should be able to search by phone number

If you get a phone call on your cell...and you're at your desk on your work phone....they don't leave a message and they aren't saved in the phone....it would be nice to search by phone #

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Very cool business reason for this request! I had never even thought about that so thank you for expanding our business cases.

This can be done in Matrix, but it requires a quick first step of creating a Contact List in the List Builder functionality within Matrix. Be sure to include the phone number as part of your outcome and then you’ll be able to do an easy search for numbers in the header.

I’ll have a member of our support team reach out to you to lend a hand and answer any other questions that you might have.

Thanks again for reaching out to us.

6. Add Project list to activities

I'd like to track our various projects (sponsorships etc) and be able to pull up all the activities (calls) that have been made for each specific project.
    I don't see anyway to do that but it looks as though a "project" field could be added to activities and the AE could associate that activity w/ a particular project that we're selling. Feel free to call me for more info if needed. I think this would be helpful for stations as they come up w/ more multi-level projects and non-traditional revenue generators.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed this work with a new and improved Projects experience in Monarch. We’re soft launching this right now and would love to get your organization on board with it!

Either way, we’ll be doing a full roll out in early 2020 so if you want to take an official dive after the holidays that’s fine too.

Thanks for your input!

7. Have a preference to limit the items in State dropdown

Allow uses to exclude states/provinces based on country. This should be a user setting where each person can choose if they want to see US, Canada, Australia, Mexico, etc.(Suggested by customer)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

State is now dependent upon country for Accounts, Contacts, and Agencies. This does mean that country is required, but fear not! For every site has a default country that should handle the majority of cases out there and you always have the option to change it.

Let us know how we did, and thanks for the feedback!

8. Grouping National offices on reports

– I want to be able to drill down to station by Outlet and have all the National outlets group together. I can do that by pulling Outlet. Rev type and selecting only National in office below - however would like to pull by Office, Outlet, Rev Type and have all the National office group as one when I check include groups at the top.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are transitioning our reporting into a new tool that allows you to view groups only or groups and individual items within. You should start seeing these reports update and trickle out over time.

Thanks for the feedback, and let us know if you have any additional feedback!

9. I would take away the transitions that occur between clicks.

I think clean and snappy is better than the cross-dissolve transitions that occur between every action. It will make the system feel more responsive to the user.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Snappy transitions have been implemented for our next installment of Matrix. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and we look forward to rolling out the new version in 2017 which includes a whole host of user interface changes and new functionality!

Keep the feedback coming!

10. help section

It would be good if you had a help section with an index so that you could look up various topics using keywords. When you need to find something it appears you have to go to the QRG's one at a time in Matrix University, launch the program, download the guide and then look for your answer. Very tedious even if you took the time to download all the QRG's at once.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have recently pushed out an update to Matrix University that allows you to view all of the QRG’s in a grouped listing and even take some FASTER (and quite frankly much cooler) high level video training in minutes.

Get into Matrix today and click on the Matrix University link. We think you’re really going to love the new experience.

Thanks for your feedback!

11. Mobile Billing Date

Can you a column on the mobile website that shows that last billing date. when I am on the streets and I go to look up a prospect in our system I always have to switch to the full site in order to see how long ago they have been billed or prospected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I think you’ll be pretty impressed with the improvements to prospecting from the road now that this feature is in place.

This is live so go check it out! Search for an account and look at the accounts int he Other Account section to see when the last activity was, if a next activity is planned, and where the account is spending (or being prospected)

Thanks for the feedback!

12. Search ability for topics in the training library

The ability to quickly search through the training and tutorial information about how to use Matrix. Could be as simple as FAQ's or even a text based search of the PDF documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Rember my page and location on lists when I use the browser back button

It would be nice if Matrix would remember the page and scroll location when going from an account list, to an account, and back to the account list. Currently it loads up the default view every time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This type of workflow exactly what our new Monarch product is having built out. Is it in every location yet? nope, but it’s now our standard design and will be implemented everywhere in time.

Thanks for the feedback!

14. Show more than 5 Accounts in Birds Eye View

Scrolling through only 5 accounts at a time in Birds Eye View using the slider is time consuming. Using the slider is difficult on a Tablet and adds an unnecessary step. Can you please have an expand option so we can see all of our accounts at once to give us a quicker overview. (You could even give the option of view 5,10,20, ALL next to slider to expand that section).

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve worked this into our new installment of Matrix that we plan to roll out in 2017. Currently 12 rows are displaying, but this may change as we continue to develop on the new user interface and get feedback.

Thanks for your input and please keep it coming! We are working on resolving many of the issues with Matrix within our next solution and are building it in a way that allows us to more easily make changes like this!

15. How often is our data updated?

How often is our data updated?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Most of our customers receive updates from traffic daily in the early morning. You can check out the latest import date by logging in and viewing the information within the footer of any Matrix page.

16. Send emails to AE's directly from Matrix

As I spend time following up on AE activity in Matrix, it would be incredibly valuable to click on a link and send the AE an email question or comment. Let's say I'm looking at AE Sally's account Joe's Bar & Grill and want to ask a question about her activity or pending business... a click on an icon while I'm on that page for this account that would allow me to send an email directly to AE Sally while I'm on that page would be a huge benefit and time saver. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You’re starting to see ideas like this popping up on our new Alerts. Many have actions like “Email Salesperson” that allow you to target specific rows and ask questions about them.

As we continue to get feedback on this we’ll determine if it makes sense to also implement on other pages.

thanks for this feedback!

17. Allow managers to have scorecards

My LSM carries a list but I am not able to hyperlink to her account information. I need to be able to see her book of business and forecast information the same that I see AE's information.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are happy to announce this feature is finally ready for our next release due out this weekend!

Our goal is to allow any place where you can currently access an AE scorecard to also allow you to access the managers who are currently in plain text and changing that text to a link.

The Manager’s scorecard will ONLY show the accounts where the manager is the salesperson in charge. It will NOT be a summary of the manager’s salespeople as that data can be obtained in many other places within Matrix already.

Thank you so much for being patient while we worked through this and made it a reality.

18. Improve the training process

Implement the system SAVING progress of training. 5 hours straight is not necessarily realistic for many of us. If I spend 1 hour here and then logon at another location or another pc - to continue and that 1 hour isn't saved. Then I have to repeat training over and over until I dedicate 5 hours straight. This doesn't make sense and isn't up to 2012 tech standards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have recently implemented a fast track training process that takes about an hour. It will get you into Matrix and started using the main pieces of the product without providing every last detail about features.

Additional training materials are provided for a more in-depth look and can be accessed from the same training area as before.

Please click Help from within Matrix to get started!

19. Up and Down scroll buttons on pods rather than just slide rule

Build in up and down buttons on the pods that you can click on instead of having to slide the slider. It is very hard to slide the slider inside a pod when using Matrix on a tablet. The whole page moves rather than the pod. Clicking on an up or down button could help solve this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have removed scrollbars in many instances, in our next major UI release, and where they absolutely must remain we have included the up/down buttons as requested. These changes will only be performed in our new UI which will be rolled out to customers throughout 2017 as more features are converted over.

We’re anxious to showcase this and future changes to the user interface so stay tuned or visit us at our conference at the end of January for a quick look at where we’re headed!! http://www.matrixformedia.com/conference/

Thanks!

20. quick link for contacts

I seem to do most of my activities based on contacts. although it's only a couple clicks away, it would be faster if there was a "quick link" for contacts either at the top or side of the screen

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Because i have not heard back from you after suggesting a couple of solutions, I am going to assume that one of them did the trick for you.

thanks for the feedback. I’m going to complete this now!

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base