Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

54 results found

1. Shifting pending from one month to another month

I would like to be able to shift the pending from one month to another month without re-enter the pending$. For example, if I have a deal for January and then I want to change that to the month of February. The dollar amounts get deleted from January but we have to go in and enter the dollar amounts for February again. This is the added work that should NOT be required.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A copy pending option exists for each detail row. Click on the paper/copy icon and you’ll be presented with a few different options for manipulating pending in timesaving ways. In using your example…this will allow you to copy the pending from January and place it into any other month on on the deal. You can then change your timeframe, zero our the previous month, or modify the deal as you see fit afterwards.

Thanks for your feedback!

2. Full screen mode on deal management

It would be great if there was a Full Screen mode on the deal management page, as this would save us AE's time in entering our pending for more than 6 months. Not to mention how easy it would be to see everything.

Is there any reason why this is not an option? I cannot believe I am the only one that has suggested this!

Remember, every second counts, especially when you are a salesperson!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have implemented what is called a responsive design in the next installment of Matrix and plan to roll this out in 2017 to our customers. This new version has a lot of new enhancements and user interface changes that we’re extremely excited to share with each of our users.

Our marketing team will be leaking out images soon so check your inbox or just ask us about it :)

Thanks!

3. Add capability to choose "Office" when adding a deal

Currently, from the Deals screen, you can choose your "outlet", however "office" is automatically selected, from whatever is listed first in alphabetical order. If you "edit" the deals details, you can switch your office, but that should be part of the main Deal Screen. My reps are forecasting for outlets, and because they're not aware of what office is being chosen (because they aren't clicking into the edit field) it's messing up some reports. I found a "work around" for now, but wanted to add feedback as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have made the Office field much more visible within Monarch and have noticed the amount of tickets from various customers trending downward to non existent.

Thanks for the feedback and we can’t wait to see you all in Monarch utilizing this great enhancement!

4. When inputting deals in matrix, with regards to special projects

When inputting a special project you can currently only attach it to 1 outlet. At our station we have 2 outlets as well as a digital outlet. Some projects go across multiple outlets so it'd be nice to be able to put the correct dollars against each one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed this work with a new and improved Projects experience in Monarch. We’re soft launching this right now and would love to get your organization on board with it!

Either way, we’ll be doing a full roll out in early 2020 so if you want to take an official dive after the holidays that’s fine too.

Thanks for your input!

5. In the AE Scorecard, I would much rather have Deals instead of imported business.

When doing one one one's, we use the AE scorecard a lot. It would be great if we could have the AE's deals added to this. That is a big topic of one on ones

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Account Column to the "Closing Soon" Pod.

Just wanted to share - as a new user of Matrix, it would be very helpful to see the client name next to the deals in the street level view. Otherwise the deal name has no real significance and I can't be sure who it pertains to. For example, we have regular packages that might get pitched to multiple clients. Unless I include the client name in the title of the deal, I'd have no way of knowing which client each deal pertains to. It would help to at least have the option to include the client along with the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have taken the Closing Soon pod from Classic and incorporated this into the Deals workflow within Monarch. Navigate to the Deals page and change the view from Pipeline to Closing Soon. You’ll see the deal name and account on the deal.

7. Default weighted deal amounts

It would be nice to have the weight percent default to a certain percentage, depending on its sales stage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now an option that you can use. It requires a bit of consulting with us at Matrix to set it up for you, but once setup you can choose to force weights and stages to be tied together or use them as suggestions in which the user can change weights freely.

Thanks for the suggestion! We hope that this functionality meets your needs and look forward to any additional feedback that you may have!

8. Sort Deals by Run Date

It would be helpful to be able to sort deals within each Advertiser by the Date of the Deal, rather than the Name of the Deal. This would help keep deals in chronological order during the year and see easily at a glance what deals you have coming up for the Advertiser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished some major overhauls to the Account Profile. One such change is a new Deal tab that will sort deals by Estimated Close Date on open deals and the completed date for closed deals. This should aid in displaying deals in a more chronological order and help to display those deals that are more relevant to the current day then those that may be farther out into the future.

Remember, to get the most use out of your deal, be sure to add an Estimated Close Date to every deal (something we plan on automating in the future as well!) :)

Thanks for the idea!

9. Search open deals

On a manager/admin level, it would be advantageous to be able to search open deals by key word, category, salesperson, account name or agency name.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Deals page has finally been updated to handle all of these types of filters and needs and it won't matter if you're a salesperson or a manager.

Combined with the new grid it should make for a much easier view when looking for that specific set of deals

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add filters to Biggest Pending Deals (Birds Eye View, Manager level)

It would be great to be able to filter Biggest Pending Deals (or all deal pods actually) by Outlet and AE. I have LSM's who are primarily responsible for specific outlets or specific AE's and would like to see it that way. They may need to view others though, so I can't restrict their permissions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality already exists within Matrix. Please click on the edit pencil icon within the Biggest Pending Deals pod and you can then show those deals for specific Salespeople or Outlets.

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

12. Allow users to set the agency and office from the Quick Deal window.

For NSMs who have accounts from multiple National offices, it would greatly simplify updating pending if they could change the office from the from the Quick Deal window, rather than being forced to navigate to the full deal details page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Expand the number of characters on the deal name field when entering a quick deal

If I have an account that has a long name, and I try to enter a quick deal. , now I have to edit the deal name before I can enter dollars. It then becomes not a quick deal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow for negative pending

Two reasons:
    1. On the print side, the actual billing comes in as "open rate" which is not what they typically plan to get, so the rep would like to add in negative pending to show a "true" forecast number.
    2. At times, there are cancellations or pre-empts, but it hasn't come through traffic yet. So that the rep can show an accurate forecast, they would have to enter in negative pending.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have added the ability to create a deal with purely negative pending in a new version of Matrix and will be rolling out these changes in 2017 to our users.

Thank you very much for your feedback and we hope to hear more from you in the future as we continue to fix a few shortcomings in our system :)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base